Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Thursday, May 14, 2015

For it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men...Moroni 7:37

Familia,

It has been a week of miracles. A crazy, CRAZY week of miracles! I wish I had time to tell you all of them but it continues to be a crazy week!

First of all, Mothers Day was PERFECT! Except for that by the end of the day I had completely lost my voice.. but the Lord provided and I was able to do all that I needed to do.

I just want to say thank you for the love and support I get from my family and also all of my friends who read this.

We are always warned to be wary of not getting homesick when we call home and I just want to let my dear family know that calling and seeing you only makes me want to be a better missionary. Your support and love makes me want to work harder to provide the people here in Green River, Wyoming with the kind of eternal family that I have been so very blessed with. I want you all to know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real and hearts CHANGE. I love my Savior so so much.

Israel’s baptism was wonderful. So full of love and pure JOY! The Lord helped me to be able to sing even though my voice has been acting up. I love priesthood blessings.

We also found a new family to teach on Saturday. Their names are the Paperini's, they are from Italy and they are SO kind and welcoming. We had an instant friendship and we are going to start teaching them every week. Their hearts have really been prepared.

The Clarks are awesome. Adam is still having lots of health problems. Keep him in your prayers. But they are committed to baptism for the month of June. It will be really special. Just got to get them to church.

The Rapues continue to progress and embrace the gospel. They are such a sweet family.

Well everyone sorry it is so short. I love you and I know this church is true.

Also, I told my family that the key to missionary work was inviting. But, along with that, I really think the most important thing is charity. Love as our Savior loved, put yourself in places where you can FEEL His love for you and miracles happen. Keep the faith strong everyone and spread the love of our dear Savior Jesus Christ.

--
XOXO, Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment