Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transfers! Busy! More coming next week! 19 January 2015

Things are crazy here! I didn't have time to read email letters this morning, but i am printing them and will write more next week! Sorry, it has been crazy, but wonderful. We got to go to the temple this morning at the Jordan River temple - so great! So, not lots of time but transfer news is:

I am staying in the same area this transfer and Sister Britton is leaving - she has been here for 8 months! (We have lots of good-byes to get in during these next 24-hours!) Our district leader, Elder Tidd, is staying and Elder Conn, who was with me in the MTC, is leaving. Elder York is staying and Elder Bentley is leaving and being made a district leader! So exciting, anxious to find out who my companion is but sooooooo happy I am staying!

The Booth family (that sent the photo of me and Sister Britton) are so cute. I told them that you would write back that you love them, so he said, "perfect, I know just what to say!" [He texted: I know you are going to say you love us because we are sending this photo.]

I loved my brithday stuff!! You are the best! Everything was perfect!

I love you and am doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Sister Hatch and enjoy each day you serve. It goes by quickly. Love you. Sister Layden-Table.

    ReplyDelete