Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Friday, September 5, 2014

A quick note from the MTC - Thursday 4 SEP 2014 8:30 PM

Beautiful family! Our branch President has given us 15 min to just write a quick email home, but you will hear more from me on Saturday my P day! Just letting you know I am doing well, I am good hands, I'm working hard, and learning lots! I am so anxious to learn more, I'm still in the process of figuring things out and getting in a routine but we have all been ensured - multiple times by multiple people  -that by Sunday we will be feeling huge growth and a clarity of mind from the world and be pro missionaries! So I am working hard to live up to that and am VERY excited! I love my district and my branch we are a good group! Most of them are going to the Ohio Columbus mission. A few of the Elders are going to my mission. The other sister going to my mission is not in my district but I have met her! She is from Tonga and is super adorable! My companion is Sister Scott, she is a sweetheart, but very very shy! They chose senior companions alpahbetically and we will switch on Tuesday, but until then I am the senior companion! I have already run into Mariah's best friend Anna! So fun! And Alayna's roommate Camille and her Boyfriend Gabe and a few other friends from school so that has been fun! I have to go but they told us in our meeting today that while in the MTC everyone should use Dear Elder.com to send me a message, rather than email because I will get a hard copy of it the very next day at 9:25 a.m.! So, let everyone else know that, too. I love you all so much! I am excited for this adventure! Have a good week and hopefully I will hear from you soon! I will write again on Saturday! With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment