Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Monday, February 1, 2016

Transfer news! ~ February 1, 2016

Sorry, time is short today, but I got news for my last transfer EVER. Don't worry. I'm not trunky yet. So Sister Hill is leaving :( She is going to Salt Lake so she can be closer to doctors and physical therapists and stuff for her neck.

I am staying and training in a trio with one of the sisters already here in Rock Springs, they are combining our areas so we will double up the work. We are expecting a few sisters in the middle of the transfer who are waiting for visas so at that time we will get one of them up here and she and Sister Kennedy will go back to her original area and me and the new sister will stay in this area. Crazy, but good!

Jim was baptized and Eric's baptism is next week! President Eberhardt came up and it was great to have him there. Jim's baptism was beautiful and he received some amazing promises in his confirmation blessing. I am excited to sprint to the end and am hoping to have a baptism every week until I go home! Hurray. Keep on Keepin' on. Thanks for the prayers. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment