Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"How great shall be your joy." ~ 7 March 2016

Hello, beautiful people!
I can't believe another week has come and gone. Our trio is back to two and we are looking for work. We are beginning a 40-day fast which has been a huge help just in unifying the ward.
I just want to bear a quick testimony of the power of the Atonement.

This week was a little slow - full of lots of hard work with little results.  But as I sat in our first sacrament meeting I was engulfed with the love of my Father and felt completely cleansed by the redeeming grace of my Savior. I was overcome with emotion as I thought about the sacrifice our Savior made so that we don't have to make any real sacrifices. Yes, He asks us to keep the commandments, and He asks of our time, and He asks of our heart, but we see that as we give Him those things, He gives us more than we lost. There are no sacrifices in the Gospel. Only exchanges for something better. I know there is true joy when we serve the Lord with all our heart, might , mind , and strength. I have never been happier in my life.
--

XOXO, Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment