Wherefore, he that preacheth and he that receiveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together.

Doctrine and Covenants 50:22

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This is such a good place to be ~ April 27, 2015


Another weekend full of miracles. I don't remember if I told you all about Israel but he is the cutest little man from Mexico and he LOVES the gospel of Jesus Christ. His baptism is May 9th and he is like a little kid finding out he gets to go to Disneyland! He is so giddy and happy and FULL of the spirit. Teaching him lights up my whole day!

Joey Norris is set to get baptized the 23rd of May and came to church yesterday for a the first time in a LONG time.

We met lots of people this week that were just put in our path and I'm so excited to see what miracles we can bring to their life. 

My favorite experience this week was with little 7 year old Dylan. He is Misty's son and she wanted us to come teach him and prepare him for baptism. Dylan is a really rambunctious and kind of mischievous and
never really listens when we are there for his mom. But he was so excited that we were there just for him. He was engulfed by the lesson of the restoration and just stared at us with this light in his big blue eyes as we told the story of Joseph smith. We committed him to pray to know if Joseph was a prophet and if he really saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We told him what the spirit felt like and he had to listen and pay close attention after his prayer to get his answer. We gave him his own Book of Mormon and he was really excited. The next morning we went to his house and he ran outside holding up his Book of Mormon open to a picture of Joseph smith and said LOOK! And, I asked if he prayed about it, he said, "YES". I said, "how did you feel?" He got quiet, looked down at his picture of Joseph, and smiled and said... "happy". I love children's testimonies and I can't wait to be a mom! ...way later though. I have lots of families I have to help be eternal first.

Sunday was awesome. We spoke in the first ward and third ward -it was all about personal revelation and Joseph Smith. I have a huge testimony of priesthood power, diligence, and the life our Savior Jesus Christ lived for us to be our Savior. What a miracle.

I love you all mucho grande!

Love, Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment